Tanyapat & Anyawee (Ramkhamhaeng 76)


Wow - it was a very wet morning - my morning walk had rain and as soon as it stopped I went for my Iced coffee from 
Tanyapat & Anyawee


I did not forget my cup for the coffee though.


The road was not busy today (it was Sunday) - I wonder what this man was pushing?


Forgot where I was for a moment as I saw 
Ikea making a delivery!


The lady with the street stall was busy.


And the table at 
Tanyapat & Anyawee was empty.



The coffee was swiftly made for me.


And I drank it walking home.

Looks like Grab were making deliveries.

Looks like Grab were making deliveries.

I got home and had my coffee in the garden with a book.
 

FoodPanda were making a delivery.


And then it began to rain again - and three hours later it still is!


There are also other options for street coffee on the same Ramkhamhaeng 76 - this visit was made in September 2021.

 
    

  

 


Comments