Tanyapat & Anyawee (Ramkhamhaeng 76)

 

It was a sunny morning so after some painting I left the house and walked down Ramkhamhaeng 76 to get an iced coffee at Tanyapat & Anyawee.




Today was very busy - I even had removal vans and parcel deliveries drive past me! 
I got to Tanyapat & Anyawee and realised that I had forgotten my cup - but I allowed myself to stay because it was so hot!


My iced coffee was swiftly made.

This looks like a Grab motorbike.

Not sure what company this is.

This looks like a Grab motorbike.

This looks like a Grab motorbike.

This looks like a Food Panda motorbike.

On my home I was surprised that there were so many motorbikes making deliveries today!


Then there was a man doing something with the food. 


A group were fixing the wires!


Chong Heng Cafe opens again this month (September).


I sat in the garden, read a book


and then went back to my painting.
 
There are also other options for street coffee on the same Ramkhamhaeng 76 - this visit was made in September 2021.

 
    

  

Comments