Street Coffee (Ramkhamhaeng 76)

 

It was a beautiful morning but it was very hot even at 10am!

Not sure what they were delivering

This looks like a Line and a LaLaMove.

This was a Food Panda.


This man was on his bicycle keeping the sun from the little boy!


Nobody was at 
Tanyapat & Anywee but it was not their day and I continued to the end of the Soi!


But I got to the end and there were two people waiting - I nearly 
went back. Do you think he knows what his T.Shirt says?


The lady quickly made my coffee - having help from the lady from the shop opposite.


I happily took my coffee (35 Baht) and began my short walk home.


There are also other options for street coffee on the same Ramkhamhaeng 76.

1) Tanyapat & Anyawee

2) Chong Heng ชงเฮง ชาโบราณ

3) Street Coffee (Ramkhamhaeng 76)

4) Rabika Coffee @ Esso Service Station

5)  Cafe Amazon @ PTT 


Street coffee - Soi Ramkhamhaeng 76 - this visit was September 2021.

 
      

 

Comments