Street Coffee (Ramkhamhaeng 76)

 

It was a very quiet morning today 


- I passed this lady on the way, pushing something.


I did not meet any motorbikes until I reached the end of the Soi. It was a Food Panda and I love the umbrella for the telephone.


Goodness me what are they making here?


There was nobody at her table.


But people turned up and I thought it best to move away - to be on the safe side!



I returned when she was finishing my iced coffee.


And I drank it whilst walking home - very good, as always (35 Baht).


Not sure what was happening at the 'Gold' place?


The Food Panda motorbike had stopped in the Soi - not sure why.

 
I got home and sat in the garden with my coffee and a book.

There are also other options for street coffee on the same Ramkhamhaeng 76.

1) Tanyapat & Anyawee

2) Chong Heng ชงเฮง ชาโบราณ

3) Street Coffee (Ramkhamhaeng 76)

4) Rabika Coffee @ Esso Service Station

5)  Cafe Amazon @ PTT 

 

Street coffee - Soi Ramkhamhaeng 76 - this visit was September 2021.

 
     



Comments