Street Coffee (Ramkhamhaeng 76)


It was a beautiful  morning (11 am) when I went out for my street iced coffee this morning.


I did wonder how many red plated cars there were 
around - I had not seen many, nobody has money for a new car! (August 2021).


My choice for coffee shops on the road is 
Chong Heng and it does not look like it is going to be open for a while... But there was someone outside today!


I imagine it is the same with the 
Bliss cooking studio on our Soi.


Tanyapat & Anyawee was busy behind the ivy - it might be 10 Baht cheaper than the street but there was someone at the table and it was an excuse to keep walking - tomorrow perhaps?



A pick up perhaps?


Looks like a food pick up or delivery.

Food Panda doing a food pick up and delivery,

Motorbikes seemed to abundant today.


The street lady seemed pleased to see me - I wonder how many times I have been here? Note the freshly brewed coffee. 


So was the pussy cat.


Lottery tickets for sale next door on a table.


And a discarded mask...

There are also other options for street coffee on the same Ramkhamhaeng 76.

1) Tanyapat & Anyawee

2) Chong Heng ชงเฮง ชาโบราณ

3) Street Coffee (Ramkhamhaeng 76)

4) Rabika Coffee @ Esso Service Station

5)  Cafe Amazon @ PTT 

  

Street coffee - Soi Ramkhamhaeng 76 - this visit was August 2021.


     


Comments