Street Coffee (Ramkhamhaeng 76)

 

I was early this morning and the vegetable stall was not open yet.


Chong Heng was still closed - now I am getting worried!


This stall was open for drinks and vegetables.


Tanyapat & Anyawee were busy - guest at the table so I continued to the end of the Soi.


Whatever he was cleaning from the road was very smelly!


Soon arrived - carnation milk for the top of the coffee.


And this is the coffee bean that she uses here.


I took my coffee home with me as there was no seating today.


Motorbikes making deliveries.


There are also other options for street coffee on the same Ramkhamhaeng 76.

1) Tanyapat & Anyawee

2) Chong Heng ชงเฮง ชาโบราณ

3) Street Coffee (Ramkhamhaeng 76)

4) Rabika Coffee

 

Street coffee - Soi Ramkhamhaeng 76 - this visit was August 2021.


 
     


Comments