Tanyapat & Anyawee (Ramkhamhaeng 76)

 

My goodness me - am I drinking too much coffee now - well half of it is ice cubes and I fill half again with water so it lasts longer so I have thought about it it.

Grab were making a breakfast delivery.

Swiftly followed by Food Panda.

So I will not be going twice a day now!



Somebody was having a sword fight in the village!



It was a hot morning with a very clear sky.


Chong Heng Cafe is still closed and La La Move had made their breakfast delivery.


Tanyapat & Anyawee were open - I wonder why there were scissors were hanging from the umbrella.


Saving on plastic again I took my cup from 
Rabika.


I took a walk further down the Soi to the 
street coffee lady at the end who was busy, 10 Baht more expensive but still my favourite.


On returning to Tanyapat & Anyawee she had nearly finished and I recognised her T.Shirt - I must come here too often!!



There are also other options for street coffee on the same Ramkhamhaeng 76 - this visit was made in 
August 2021.


1) Tanyapat & Anyawee

2) Chong Heng ชงเฮง ชาโบราณ

3) Street Coffee (Ramkhamhaeng 76)

4) Rabika Coffee @ Esso Service Station

5) Cafe Amazon @ PTT Service Station


    

 

Comments