Tanyapat & Anyawee (Ramkhamhaeng 76)


It was an early start for me because Jemma was online school and it was very hot when I got up.

Line were making a delivery in the village.

Chong Heng Cafe looks closed for a while now!


I took my Rabika coffee cup into Tanyapat & Anyawee again.


Whilst the coffee was being made I decided to walk to the end of the Soi - to see if the street coffee lady was back - she was.


Not sure about the 'health and safety' of preparing this food.


I returned and my coffee was ready.


Another offering had been made under the tree in front of the cafe.

Food Panda were making a delivery.

So were Grab.


I was surprised to see that when I checked into Swarm that this was my 51st registered visit to this coffee shop - WOW!


There are also other options for street coffee on the same Ramkhamhaeng 76 - this visit was made in August 2021.


1) Tanyapat & Anyawee

2) Chong Heng ชงเฮง ชาโบราณ

3) Street Coffee (Ramkhamhaeng 76)

4) Rabika Coffee @ Esso Service Station

5) Cafe Amazon @ PTT Service Station


  
     


 

Comments