Tanyapat & Anyawee (Ramkhamhaeng 76)

 

It was a busy day - online school started for Jemma and I did some painting - so whilst the paint dried I went for a local iced coffee.


People were having food delivered for their lunch.


Unfortunately 
Chong Heng Cafe is still closed - I will go in as soon as they open again.


Then I found that the street coffee lady was also closed - I wonder why? I hope all is okay.

Food Panda were making a delivery.


Tanyapat & Anyawee were busy!



I decided to reuse a cup from Rabika because it would save her money and reduce the plastic I use.


Goodness knows what they had been making next door?


I know when I have been here a lot when I start recognising the t.shirts that she wears!


I took the coffee home and sat in the garden.

There are also other options for street coffee on the same Ramkhamhaeng 76 - this visit was made in August 2021.


1) Tanyapat & Anyawee

2) Chong Heng ชงเฮง ชาโบราณ

3) Street Coffee (Ramkhamhaeng 76)

4) Rabika Coffee @ Esso Service Station

5) Cafe Amazon @ PTT Service Station

  

  

    

 

Comments