Tanyapat & Anyawee (Ramkhamhaeng 76)

 

It was an early start today because Jemma was  starting her online school again today - during Covid-19 crisis. I took my Rabika coffee cup and asked for a plastic bag and straw.


Grab were making a pick up (I think).


Somebody was happy selling something by the side of the road - flowers and more?


Chong Heng Cafe was still shut - closed completely this morning - no motorbike outside.


They were selling lottery tickets outside Tanyapat & Anyawee - so I bought a ticket - you never know...



I returned for my iced coffee - seen her wear this T.Shirt before...


and there were more people buying lottery tickets


but this man selling tickets looked very lonely...


I happily walked home with my coffee - in fact I have it whilst I am writing this!


And more motorbikes before I got home.


There are also other options for street coffee on the same Ramkhamhaeng 76 - this visit was made in August 2021.


1) Tanyapat & Anyawee

2) Chong Heng ชงเฮง ชาโบราณ

3) Street Coffee (Ramkhamhaeng 76)

4) Rabika Coffee @ Esso Service Station

5) Cafe Amazon @ PTT Service Station

 

 
    


Comments