Ramkhamhaeng 76 (39) - on a walk

 


I do go down the Soi to get a coffee nearly everyday but a lot more happens sometimes! I get one when I return home after taking Jemma to school - this visit was December 2021 and I was not working.


Never had breakfast from here.


Stalls are still closed but they are beginning to open - December 2021.


I usually say hello in English to this happy little girl.


And this is usually where I get my coffee from.



I am not sure whether he is delivering something or buying or a lottery ticket but he sometimes takes me to school.


Something cold is for sale in here!



Chong Heng ชงเฮง ชาโบราณ was open today - never had this selection of food - I remember only having coffee here.


And tasty it always is.


At the end of the Soi were monks collecting 
- always very special

Previous Posts
 1) Dec 2025            2) Jan 2026


      
  
  
 

Comments