Sathira Dhammasathan Meditation Center (Part One)

 

Sathira Dhammasathan 

(เสถียรธรรมสถาน) is a Spiritual Center, Temple, and Other Great Outdoors
 "Sathira-Dhammasthan, founded in 1987, is a learning community for peace and harmony, providing a variety of programs for people of all ages, genders, and walks of life. It is set in nine acres of trees, with lotus ponds, winding paths and meditative nooks. It is a tiny drop of water, radiating peace and serenity amidst the busy and bustling city of Bangkok, the capital city of Thailand."


It was a wonderful find for me when I needed to escape Bangkok for a while.


Still needs technology to check me in.


I took so many photographs it deserved to be split into two separate 
posts.



There was so much in the place that impressed me.


The gardens were impressive.


And there seemed to be so much.

Click here for - Part Two.

        

Comments