Tanyapat & Anyawee (Ramkhamhaeng 76)

 


It looked like it was going to rain so I made a very quick visit - remembering my mask and hat because it looked like rain!

But when I got to Tanyapat & Anyawee I realised that I had forgotten my plastic cup from Rabika Coffee - so I came home - my bit for the environment!

This possibly was a Lazada.

Motorbike deliveries were being made. 


Chong Heng Cafe was still closed - but there was someone there.


They were selling vegetables on the side of the road today.

Grab were making a delivery whilst my coffee was being made




My coffee was stronger than usual which meant that it lasted a bit longer when I got home with it.


There are also other options for street coffee on the same Ramkhamhaeng 76 - this visit was made in August 2021.

 
    
 
 

Comments