Street Coffee (Ramkhamhaeng 76)

 

My street coffee lady was here this morning.

Not sure if this is Line or Grab

Somebody had their breakfast delivered (or coffee) before I had started mine!


I took the umbrella as it had started to rain! I remembered my empty cup today!


I wonder what they were having delivered?


They were selling lots of brushes and brooms for the home.


Chong Heng Cafe was still closed - and the shutters were down today.


Tanyapat & Anyawee were open this morning.

Line were making a delivery somewhere


Many street stalls were still closed - where is the income coming from now for them?


The cat waving at me was there - is that a bracelet next to it?


My coffee was soon there as well.


It began to rain as I walked home with my coffee.


There are also other options for street coffee on the same Ramkhamhaeng 76.

1) Tanyapat & Anyawee

2) Chong Heng ชงเฮง ชาโบราณ

3) Street Coffee (Ramkhamhaeng 76)

4) Rabika Coffee @ Esso Service Station

5)  Cafe Amazon @ PTT 

 

Street coffee - Soi Ramkhamhaeng 76 - this visit was September 2021.

  

     
 


Comments