Tanyapat & Anyawee (Ramkhamhaeng 76)

 

There was rain in the morning on my walk but it had stopped and I hoped that it would not start again - I could not find the umbrella!

That looks like a Line motorbike?

Not sure about this motorbike.

This looks like a Food Panda motorbike.

Not sure about this motorbike.

There were some motorbikes this morning.


The scissors were still hanging from the umbrella outside the cafe.


My iced coffee was swiftly made.


The vegetable stall on the way home does not seem to have many customers.


Chong Heng Cafe is still closed and today the grill is locked shut, but the motorbike is there?!


A lovely shrine on the way home.


I only drank a little on the way home.


Received a book about crochet today - so I am going to try that!


Meanwhile I will complete my 'Day of the Dead' 


There are also other options for street coffee on the same Ramkhamhaeng 76 - this visit was made in 
August 2021.

    

 

Comments