Street Coffee (Ramkhamhaeng 76)

 

The painting was drying so this was my excuse for going for an iced street coffee.


Tanyapat & Anyawee were open but they had no customers behind the ivy - business must be difficult. (Sept 2021)


The lady on the street - 
Ramkhamhaeng 76 - was there today so I was very happy.


But other stalls were empty.


Grab zoomed past whilst I waited.


I sat calmly at the table and drank some coffee before returning home.


I did wonder what this lady was collecting!


I do
n't imagine there's a lot of business for the taxi?



But I received a message on Facebook that they would be opening this month! This reminded me of the work that I used to do with Social Media and how people use it now - in lockdown it is probably more?


What was this lady poking for - a snake?


My iced coffee was very good and I enjoyed drinking it on the way home.

There are also other options for street coffee on the same Ramkhamhaeng 76.

1) Tanyapat & Anyawee

2) Chong Heng ชงเฮง ชาโบราณ

3) Street Coffee (Ramkhamhaeng 76)

4) Rabika Coffee @ Esso Service Station

5)  Cafe Amazon @ PTT 

 

Street coffee - Soi Ramkhamhaeng 76 - this visit was September 2021.

 
     



Comments