Street Coffee (Ramkhamhaeng 76)

  

It was a very hot start to the day and an iced coffee was very much looked forward to!


I wondered who rode the tricycle that I see by the side of the road.


My 'Hero' truck does not seemed to have moved for a while - what film does the picture come from?


These were both Kerry Express.

Motorbike deliveries were being made.


Tanyapat & Anyawee were busy today.


The 
Ramkhamhaeng 76 street stall was open today but there was nobody there! Well until I turned up that is.


They made me a coffee - which was very strong today so it will last a lot longer when I get home.


I noticed a shrine outside an office in the Soi today.


Is this a cactus?

Grab were making a delivery.


I got home with my iced coffee and continued painting and making things - keeping me sane during this difficult time!


There are also other options for street coffee on the same  Ramkhamhaeng 76.

1) Tanyapat & Anyawee

2) Chong Heng ชงเฮง ชาโบราณ

3) Street Coffee (Ramkhamhaeng 76)

4) Rabika Coffee @ Esso Service Station

5)  Cafe Amazon @ PTT 


Street coffee - Soi Ramkhamhaeng 76 - this visit was September 2021.

 

      



Comments