Tanyapat & Anyawee (Ramkhamhaeng 76)

 
I always look forward to 10:30am because that is when I leave the house for my iced coffee - even if it is a good book I am reading. I no longer take the book because of Covid-19. I am currently reading 
Skin Privilege by Karin Slaughter.


I forgot my plastic cup from 
Rabika again so I had to return to get it - something I can do for the environment.


Saw a squirrel run over me - so I was feeling good today. 


The shrine at the front of the village was well looked after today.


I wonder when this bicycle was last used?


Unfortunately 
Chong Heng Cafe is still closed...


There were people at the table in 
Tanyapat & Anyawee so I wandered around out the front.

Trying to make a delivery.

It was quiet on the road in comparison to other days.


It looked like it was going to rain - I don't like getting rained on.


My coffee was soon made - thank you.


I took it and walked home - not wanting to get wet.



Discarded masks are becoming more common on my walks - are they a health hazard?


Someone was having pizza delivered...


There are also other options for street coffee on the same Ramkhamhaeng 76 - this visit was made in 
November 2021.

 
    
 
  

 

Comments