Tanyapat & Anyawee (Ramkhamhaeng 76)

 

I always like to visit the coffee shops in the morning when I am at home. (Saving on plastic)




Looks like one is a Lazada

The village was having some deliveries made.


Chong Heng Cafe is unfortunately still closed - but the door was open.


This lady was happy pushing her trolley and music from a radio.


There was someone at the table at 
Tanyapat & Anyawee so I wandered around outside.


The 
street coffee lady was still there at the end of the Soi - but she is 10 Baht more (35 Baht) than Tanyapat & Anyawee so I am going here more often.


I wonder why there is a pair of scissors hanging from this old umbrella outside the cafe?


The coffee was quickly ready - seen this T.shirt before.


I walked home with the coffee


and drank it whilst making a carrot!?

There are also other options for street coffee on the same Ramkhamhaeng 76 - this visit was made in August 2021.

 
    

  

Comments