Chong Heng Cafe (Ramkhamhaeng 76)

Food Panda pick up

I do go to the coffee shops on our Soi daily - unfortunately one post a month from each one means the timing is now out by 3 years. I do not have the patience to change it.


I shared my coffee with the parrot but they were not interested.




This looks like Grab or Line


There were lots of motorbike deliveries today.



There were also vehicle deliveries!


 They have opened a small vegetable stall at the front of the village - thank you.


Entertained by this lady and her radio as I walked home.

There are also other options for street coffee on the same Soi - Ramkhamhaeng 76

  

1) Tanyapat & Anyawee

2) Chong Heng ชงเฮง ชาโบราณ

3) Street Coffee (Ramkhamhaeng 76)

4) Rabika Coffee @ Esso Petrol Station

 5) Cafe Amazon @ PTT Petrol Station


      


Comments