Chong Heng Cafe (Ramkhamhaeng 76)

 

I have been reading a lot of books recently (drinking more coffee though) and now take my book with me when I go for a coffee.


I always wonder whether I should get my coffee delivered - but the exercise is supposed to be good for me.


The cafe was empty when I arrived so I had to ring the bell - this visit was in July 2021.


The coffee was very good - I read my book and finished the coffee whilst sitting at the cafe.


The cafe wall is decorated outside - I do not know what this is.


Nearly finished the book.



And Grab was making a delivery in our village to someone.

There are also other options for street coffee on the same Soi - Ramkhamhaeng 76 

  

1) Tanyapat & Anyawee

2) Chong Heng ชงเฮง ชาโบราณ

3) Street Coffee (Ramkhamhaeng 76)

4) Rabika Coffee

 


     


Comments