Tanyapat & Anyawee (Ramkhamhaeng 76)



It was a late coffee for me today - I thought it was going to rain whilst I was out.



I took a cup from Rabika because it saves on plastic for the environment and the lady does not need to give me another cup.


Food Panda were making a delivery



Lala Move were also making a delivery - it does not look like Chong Heng Cafe will open for a while...


MK restaurants were also making a delivery. There were a number of bikes on the Soi when I was going.



My coffee was soon ready - I must remember a plastic bag next time!



And more motorbikes - maybe it is like this every Saturday late afternoon?


There are also other options for street coffee on the same Ramkhamhaeng 76 - this visit was made in August 2021.

1) Tanyapat & Anyawee

2) Chong Heng ชงเฮง ชาโบราณ

3) Street Coffee (Ramkhamhaeng 76)

4) Rabika Coffee @ Esso Service Station

5) Cafe Amazon @ PTT Service Station

  

 

    


 

Comments